The Los Angeles Superior Court has released a Notice to Attorneys announcing the on-line Court Reservation System (CRS) expansion.
Effective August 31, 2015, the on-line CRS for the Los Angeles Superior Court will expand to the following civil courtrooms:
-Stanley Mosk Courthouse: Departments 19 and 77.
The Court Reservation System (CRS) is currently available in the following courtrooms:
• Burbank, Unlimited Civil Courtrooms, Departments A and B
• Chatsworth, Unlimited Civil Courtroom, Departments F47 and F49
• Compton Courthouse: Department B
• Glendale, Unlimited Civil Courtrooms, Department D and E
• Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse: Department S26 and S27
• Michael Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse, Unlimited Civil Courtrooms, Departments A10 and A11
• Norwalk, Unlimited Civil Courtroom, Department C
• Pomona Courthouse, Departments J and O
• Santa Monica Courthouse, Unlimited Civil Courtrooms, Departments K, M, N, O, and P
• Stanley Mosk Courthouse, Departments 19, 28, 31, 34, 38, 53, 56, 72, 77, 78, 91, 92, 93, and 97
• Torrance Courthouse: Departments B and M
• Van Nuys, Unlimited Civil Courtrooms, Departments A, Q, and T
Accordingly, parties with a case assigned to one of the courtrooms listed must reserve a date for law and motion hearings, via CRS, on the Court’s website at www.lacourt.org under LA Court Online, Court Reservation System and must also use CRS to continue motions. You may view the Court’s notice or call Rapid Legal for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-366-5445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rapid Legal Team