The San Joaquin County courthouses will be closed Thursday and Friday, October 15, 16, 2015 as the court will be deploying a new court-wide case management system.
The closure will affect all court locations:
• Stockton Courthouse, 222 E. Weber Avenue, Stockton, CA
• Family Law Branch Court, 540 E. Main Street, Stockton, CA
• Lodi Branch Court – both locations 217 W. Elm Street and 315 W. Elm Street, Lodi, CA
• Manteca Branch Court – 315 E. Center Street, Manteca, CA
• Juvenile Justice Center – 535 W. Mathews Rd., French Camp, CA
Document drop boxes will be available at all branch courts to permit the same-day filing of documents deposited there before 5:00 p.m. You may view the Court’s notice or call Rapid Legal for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-366-5445 or email email@example.com.
The Rapid Legal Team