We, like so many Americans, have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our country and the world. We want to assure you that Rapid Legal is here for you during this challenging time. We value the trust you place in us and want you to know that our staff and systems remain operational, remotely, in accordance with local government and health official’s guidelines.
We are committed to minimizing any disruption to the level of service you’ve come to expect from us. However, in the coming days and weeks, as we manage through rapidly changing events and take the necessary steps to assure the protection of our employees and vendors, you may experience delays in service of process and physical court filings due to logistical and unforeseen challenges. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- eFiling continues to remain available as usual.
- Physical court filings continue to be delivered to the court wherever courts have stayed open or made drop boxes available.
- Service of process remains available as usual. All process serving documents are accepted and our nationwide network of professional partners continue to serve papers across the country.
- If you need an extra hand, we also offer Concierge Service to place order(s) on your behalf.
- Customer Support team members remain available via email and phone from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific, Monday – Friday.
To keep up with the latest California court operations information, please visit our partner website at LegalConnect. Ongoing courts releases are posted there several times a day.
We recognize the importance litigation support services play in the legal process, especially for time-sensitive hearings or matters. Rest assured that our team is, and will continue to be, here to support you both now and in the brighter days to come.
– The Rapid Legal Team