LASC announces limited jurisdiction unlawful detainer (eviction) cases to be heard in every judicial district.
Effective Oct. 10, 2017, Los Angeles Superior Court will expand limited jurisdiction unlawful detainer operations from seven to eleven courthouses as follows:
- Chatsworth Courthouse, 9425 Penfield Ave., Chatsworth 91311 (New)
- Compton Courthouse, 200 West Compton Blvd., Compton 90220 (New)
- Inglewood Courthouse, One Regent Street, Inglewood 90301 (New)
- West Covina Courthouse, 1427 West Covina Parkway, West Covina 91790 (New) (Effective Oct. 10, 2017, unlawful detainer cases will no longer be heard at Pomona Courthouse.)
- Michael D. Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse, 42011 Fourth Street West, Lancaster 93534
- Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse, 275 Magnolia, Long Beach 90802
- Norwalk Courthouse, 12720 Norwalk Blvd., Norwalk 90650
- Pasadena Courthouse, 300 East Walnut, Pasadena 91101
- Santa Monica Courthouse, 1725 Main St., Santa Monica 90401
- Stanley Mosk Courthouse, 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles 90012
- Van Nuys East Courthouse, 6230 Sylmar Ave., Van Nuys 91401
View the Notice To Attorneys information here >.